Adapted Ping Pong Activities – The Training Package
3 hour course (and follow up support) sharing with delegates how to deliver a full range of fun, engaging, interactive table tennis related games that have already proved very popular and are having a huge impact with a very wide spectrum of people.
For staff, volunteers and carers working with: the elderly, those with learning difficulties, those with physical restrictions…and many more
- Detailed Handbook illustrating all the APPA games
- All course notes, handouts
- Follow up session 1 “working alongside” at delegates’ venue to incorporate assessment and validation to use Adapted Ping Pong Activities for 1 year. Assessment. Certification.
- Follow up session 2 (if needed)
- Free on call advice
- Free attendance at our forums – to share experiences and new/ modified approaches
Delegates who take part in the training day/s are required to purchase one of the bespoke APPA bags
“Gets people to join in, engage with everybody and is something anybody can do.”Sheena St. Vincent’s
Upcoming Course Dates
18th October 2019
Seacroft Grange Care Village, Leeds LS14 6JL
21st October 2019
Training for Barnsley Local Authority